PERPARATION OF BATTERY BEFORE USE:
- Remove battery from carton box, check for any damage. If damaged, return the battery at once.
- Remove vent caps or foil, fil in sulfuric acid (recommended for 1.250-1.260) until reaching upper level indicated on the battery.
- Even the battery contains dry-charged ability; it is recommended that initial charging at 1/10 of capacity will extend the life of the battery.
- Check the electrolyte level, if below lower level top up with distilled water to reach upper level.
- Check the specific gravity of the electrolyte as recommended.
- Replace vent caps; remove tape on each cap (if any), wash and wipe dry.
- Battery is now ready for installation.
2,824 total views, 5 views today